Rental Rates for Springdale Unit 1 and Unit 2 - 2017/2018
- Peak Season - June 16 to September 10 - $155/per night
- Shoulder Season Spring- April 1 to June 15 - $140/per night
- Shoulder Season Fall- September 11 to October 31 - $140/per night
- Winter Season - November 1 to March 31 - $125/per night
Rental Rates for Nash Unit 3 - 2017/2018
- Peak Season - June 16 to September 10 - $140/per night
- Shoulder Season Spring- April 1 to June 15 - $120/per night
- Shoulder Season Fall- September 11 to October 31 - $120/per night
- Winter Season - November 1 to March 31 - $120/per night
*Winter season bookings must be done by special request, please call 250-585-2501 to ask about a winter booking. If you have an occasion, special event, need a little extra accommodation for a family gathering, please call us to discuss availability and the possibility of a unit rental. All winter rentals are subject to weather and safe road conditions.
Delivery and Setup Information
Our staff delivers and sets up your rental unit to the RV Park or Campsite you have booked based on our service areas
. Our setup includes leveling the unit, connect all services and test for working operation of all appliances, lights, water and propane followed by a full customer orientation. As we are a full service RV rental company, we do not allow self-tow units. Our delivery fee is $95 per rental.
Check in (delivery and setup)
The earliest check in time is 1:00PM. We will work with you to find a mutual time after 1:00 to deliver, setup and provide you with a full orientation when we deliver the trailer. We will need your cell phone number so we can keep you posted of any delays and make sure we meet together on time.
*Check out time is 10:00am. As the trailer may be destined for its next rental, it is expected to be cleaned, vacant and ready for the driver to leave at 10:00am. Should the trailer not be ready a $100 late charge will be applied to the deposit on file. There are no refunds for early departure. If you decide to leave early in courtesy, please call us at 250-585-2501 or 250-667-7208 and let us know we can come and pick up your unit early.